We value the health and safety of our healthcare professionals. Given the recent Ebola outbreak, we wanted to take a moment to review some safety precautions to ensure your continued well-being. Ebola Risk Exposure Safety Precautions:
1. Follow the protocol put into place at your local healthcare facilities to protect yourself and others.
2. Your skin should never be exposed. Use the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines as indicated at the campus or facility you are currently assigned. Ensure, at all times, to follow the proper procedure for putting on, removal of, and disposal of PPE.
3. Know if you are expected to wear the following - mask or respirator, goggles or face shield, and/or gloves - and be in compliance with these protective wear guidelines at all times.
4. Following the guidelines for proper hand hygiene is of utmost importance.
5. Ebola is transmitted through direct contact with a person infected with the virus